> Edit Your Account
You can also review and update your own personal contact information on the Account Management tab:
- Select the Account Management tab or “My Account” link on the top-right corner of the page.
- Edit or replace the Name, Title, Address, Email, and Phone fields as you see fit. (You will not be able to change your Web user ID.)
- If you want to change your password, click Change Password under the Account Tools menu.
- If you want to view or change your challenge questions and answers, click Update Challenge Q&A.
- Click Submit > to save your changes.
> Change Expired Password
Due to security reasons, your password to the Clearinghouse secure site will expire every 90 days.
On or after the date of expiration, you will be prompted to change your password upon successful login to the Clearinghouse secure website. Once you have agreed to the user terms and conditions, submit and save your new password. You will then be asked to review or create security questions. You can also change your password anytime via the Account Management tab or “My Account“ link.
Your password must contain the following:
- Two or more alphabetic characters
- A total length of eight characters
- One or more lowercase letters
- One or more numeric characters
- One or more special characters (#, %, $, *)
- One or more uppercase letters
Note: Your password CANNOT match or contain your user ID, and no spaces are permitted. Also, you will not be able to reuse one of your previous 12 passwords.