Watch the “Veterans Compliance Reporting Re-Engineering Project Update” Presentation from the 2016 AACRAO Annual Meeting
On March 20, 2016, school administration and student veteran experts held a panel discussion at the 2016 AACRAO annual meeting on a national project to streamline the veterans compliance reporting process.
The time codes below will direct you to the major sections of the presentation.
- The case for re-invention, go to 9:15
- Overview of the proposal, go to 20:07
- Discussion of benefits, go to 40:30
- Current status, getting involved and next steps, go to 1:09:37
The moderator and panelists:
- Moderator: Rick Torres, CEO and President, National Student Clearinghouse
- Chris Cate, Vice President of Research, Student Veterans Association
- Marc Barker, President National Association of Veteran Program Administrators, Director Military and Veteran Benefits/Adult Learner and Veteran Service Center, Colorado State University
- Shelby Stanfield, Vice Provost and Registrar, University of Texas at Austin
- Scott Owczarek, University Registrar, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Doug Falk, Vice President and CIO, National Student Clearinghouse