The View Reports Log feature was designed to provide information on the history of generated reports that the users can view to see what, when, and who requested the reports for their StudentTracker® for High Schools account.
1. Once you’re logged into the secure site, click the View Reports Log feature in the main menu appearing on the home screen.
2. Alternately, you can find the View Reports Log option under the utility menu on the Report Confirmation page, after you have selected and generated individual high school reports.
3. You’ll be taken to the Reports Log page, where you will be able to view the history of generated reports for your account. By default, this screen will show the most recent effective date.
4. You have several options to filter reports by a specific field:
- Organization Name – The name of the high school or district for which the report is specific to. District accounts will display both the district and high school names in this field.
- Organization ID/Service Agreement – The ACT code for the high school or the Service Agreement number associated with the account.
- Report Name – List of reports that have been requested via the Reports Library or generated by the StudentTracker team.
- Effective Date – The effective date is set three times a year by the Clearinghouse Research Center. Any returned matches are based on the data in our systems as of this date.
- Batch ID – The ID number that is associated with each batch of reports.
- User – The ID of the user who selected the reports from the Reports Library. Please note, if your reports were generated by the Clearinghouse, this field will display “NSC.”
- Request Date – The date that the reports were requested.
- Sent Date – The date that the reports were sent to the school’s FTP account.
5. In the summary of reports that appear at the bottom of the page, you have the ability to sort any column in chronological or reverse chronological order (noted by the green up and down arrows).
6. You’ll also find the total number of records shown at the bottom of the page.
7. If there is more than one page, you can click any of the green page numbers to view the corresponding page. You can also click to jump to the next page, or click to jump to the last page of records.
8. To adjust the number of rows shown on each page, you can select 25, 50, or 100 from the “Rows per page” pull-down menu in the bottom-right corner.