The following instructions can be used by StudentTracker® for High Schools and education finance providers to submit credit card payments to the National Student Clearinghouse. You can access our credit card payment application hosted by our secure payment provider, First Data Corporation, using the link below.
2. Enter your account (FICE) and invoice numbers (these numbers must match the ones on the invoice). Click Submit.
3. Confirmation of your information and the invoice amount will display (if you wish to modify your payment amount, you can do so on the next screen). The credit card payment option is preselected. Click Next to continue.
4. Enter your billing address and credit card information, then verify the payment amount is correct.
Note: The Payment Amount field is auto populated with your current invoice amount. You can change the payment amount, if you like.
Type the sequence of random letters and numbers shown on the screen (this verifies that an individual, not a computer program, is entering the information).
Click Next to continue.
All fields on this page are required. If information is missing, the field will be highlighted and a message will appear at the top of the page.
5. Review your payment order for accuracy then click Pay Now.
6. You can print a receipt. You will also receive a receipt via email.
7. Click Exit to leave the payment application.
Note: You will not be redirected back to the Clearinghouse upon exiting the payment gateway. You will need to go to www.studentclearinghouse.org to get back to our website.