> Log In
1. Go to studentclearinghouse.org.
2. Click “User Login” on the menu in the upper-right corner.
3. Enter your user name and password in the login box.
4. Click Log in to access your account.
> Using the Web Tool
You have several options available through the StudentTracker® Web tool. To get started, log into your account (see “Log In”).
- Submit a test file and get instant feedback on any errors
- Submit edited data submissions through your secure FTP account
- View your submission file logs for errors and updates
- View the status of your matched files and reports
- Access the reports library to generate new reports on demand, which you can customize by the data elements you need
Manage Your Account
- View and edit your account information (address, phone, email)
- Add, edit, and remove additional users*
- Reset your passwords*
*User Administrator functions only
> Access Reports Library Overview
The Reports Library contains predefined reports that the Clearinghouse’s Research Center has determined to be the most useful and beneficial to understanding student postsecondary performance. At any time, generate aggregate reports from the Reports Library for any previously submitted batch file. Track graduates’ postsecondary enrollment, persistence, and completion. Also learn about students’ time to graduation, postsecondary enrollment and progress, and most frequently attended institutions. Even choose for which schools in the account the Clearinghouse should create the reports. In fact, create an all school aggregate to measure overall success or gauge how schools compare to the mean.
Simply log into the Web tool and select the “Access Reports Library” link. (See “Log In.”)