Only the Degree Online Update, Degree Research, and DegreeVerify Coordinator contacts at your school can generate dynamic transaction, surcharge, or workflow reports for a desired time period. You can also export the detailed report to Excel or PDF to print for a presentation or reconcile with your company’s financial accounts.
1. Click View Your Reports under the right menu.
2. Select the type of report from the dropdown menu: Transaction, Surcharge, or Workflow.
3. Enter the specified begin and end dates (using the MM/DD/YYYY format), within the past 12 months. Or you can click on the calendar icon to select from the calendar.
4. Click Go. The custom report will pop up in a new window.
5. Click on the “Detail Report” link (Surcharge Report) or any bar on the chart (Transaction and Workflow Reports) to see detailed information.
6. To export as a PDF or Excel file, click the Export button.*
7. Select the Report Result Format you prefer. If you want to save the file to your computer, select “Save to File System.”*
You must enable popup windows in your browser. See FAQs topic, Why Can’t I View the Reports?
Steps 6-7 are applicable only to the Surcharge and Transaction Reports. The Workflow Report does not provide a detailed spreadsheet; instead, clicking on the bar chart will provide the pending turnaround time and number of transactions completed by user.
If you create a Billing Report, your spreadsheet will include transaction totals plus any applicable sales tax. Learn more by reading the Frequently Asked Questions.