The Web browser interface is a quick, easy method of manually transmitting files. For automated environments, please see “Configuring Automated Scripts.”
> Uploading Files Via the Upload Wizard
1. Log onto your secure FTP account. See Logging On To Your Account.
2. Click “Launch the Upload Wizard.”
3. A pop-up window displays. Click “Add file.”
4. Select the file you want to upload and click “Open.”
5. Repeat, if necessary, to select multiple files for upload.
6. Click “Upload“ and the Upload Wizard will upload your file(s).
> Uploading Files Manually
If you did not install the upload wizard, you can upload files manually.
1. Click “Choose File” under “Upload a File.”
2. Select the file you want to upload and click “Open.”
3. Click “Upload.”
4. Repeat these steps to upload multiple files.