The Web browser interface is a quick, easy method of manually transmitting files. For automated environments, please see “Configuring Automated Scripts.”
> Uploading Files Via the Upload Wizard
1. Log onto your secure account. See Logging On To Your Account.
2. Select the home folder from the dropdown menu.
3. Select the “Click here to Launch the Upload Wizard” text link.
4. A pop-up window displays. Click “Add file.”
5. Select the file you want to upload and click “Open.”
6. Click “Next.“ The Upload Wizard will upload your file.
The Clearinghouse will email a file receipt confirmation to your FTP contact each time you successfully upload a file. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of transmission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Uploading Files Manually
If you did not install the upload wizard, you can upload files manually.
1. Click the “Browse” button in the “Upload File Now” section.
2. Browse to the file you want to upload and highlight it.
3. You can enter notes about the file, if you like.
4. Click the “Upload” button.