Email addresses listed on the FTP account will receive an email when a new file is available to download.
1. Log on to your secure FTP account.
- New files are displayed on the account home page for up to 14 days after the date they are delivered.
- Click the download button displayed next to each new file to download that file.
- For access files older than 14 days or files that have been downloaded previously continue with steps below.
2. Click “Go to Your Home Folder.”
3. Click “Receive” to navigate to the Receive folder.
4. Click “Download” (Down Arrow Button) to download a file or click “Delete” (X Button) to delete a file.