1. Go to https://ftps.nslc.org. (You may want to bookmark this site.)
2. Enter your username and password. Clicking on the keyboard icons next to the username and password fields will open a clickable keyboard that can be used to enter your authentication information.
- Username is NOT case sensitive
- Password IS case sensitive
- Your account will be locked if you try to log in too many times with an incorrect password
3. Click “Sign On”
Using the clickable keyboard can help thwart keystroke loggers, and is highly recommended when using a public or shared computer.
If you have forgotten your secure FTP user name or password, contact email@example.com.
For more information, read our FTP account password policy.