1. Log on to your account.
2. Click “My Account” in the upper right navigation bar.
3. Enter your current password in the “Enter Old Password” field
4. Select either “Use Suggested Password” or “Type Custom Password” (recommended).
- To use the suggested password displayed on the page simply click “Change Password.”
- To use your own password click “Type Custom Password” and enter your new password in the new password fields that appear.
5. Click the “Change Password“ button.
For more information, read our FTP account password policy.
> Forgotten or Expired Password
1. Navigate to the login page for FTP at https://ftps.nslc.org/.
2. Click “Request Password Change.”
3. Enter your FTP account username in the provided field.
Please note, your FTP account username is separate from your Web ID used to access services on the Student Clearinghouse Secure website studentclearinghouse.org.